Owens Recovery Science Podcast: Jeremy Loenneke, PhD
July 08, 2021
In this episode, Johnny and Kyle chat with Dr. Jeremy Loenneke of the University of Mississippi about his BFR research. We cover a number of topics here. You’re sure to enjoy this one!! Check out the full podcast here.
* Dr. Loenneke’s beginnings in BFR research
* The move of BFR into the clinical world and the many things that must be considered when doing so. And the chief need for large scale studies.
* What do we actually “know” about BFR?
* BP responses to high pressure
* Perceptual responses to high pressure
* Systemic effects of exercise?
* Proximal effects of BFR exercise?
* Cognitive effects of BFR exercise?
* Passive BFR?
* Aerobic BFR?
* Blood pressure responses to BFR?
* Muscle damage and BFR?
* Practical approaches to BFR?
* Dr. Loenneke's new coffee maker!
If you have questions or a topic that you want to hear about, you can submit the topic or question through [email protected] with the subject line #podcast. If your question/topic gets selected, you can receive a free ORS shirt.