This is a full one day course starting at 8:30 AM
UPDATED COURSE INFORMATION
To ensure the safety of blood occlusion training course participants and Owens Recovery Science (ORS) staff, all attendees are expected to comply with CDC guidelines and host site facility protocols when attending an ORS certification course, including the following requirements:
- Practice proper hand hygiene by washing hands frequently for 20 seconds with soap and water or hand sanitizers.
- Maintain social distancing by keeping more than 6 feet away from others when possible.
- Wear a face mask which covers the nose and mouth.
- If you are experiencing signs or symptoms consistent with COVID-19 including but not limited to fever, cough, shortness of breath or have recently been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 please do not attend the course.
Updated course specific information:
- Each attendee will be provided with a disposable limb protection sleeve to avoid direct Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) cuff to skin contact. BFR cuffs will be cleaned after each use.
- Community food tables containing snacks and beverages will not be provided. Please bring your own snacks and water.